Ragi & Amaranth Jaggery Cookies
Healthy millet biscuits are recommended for kids who are ready for all grains & nuts. Best if they have 1-2 teeth to chew. If not, you can always dip in milk to help them bite.
These child-friendly biscuits are made from organically certified whole millet flour, jaggery, and superior quality dry fruits & seeds that add natural vitamin and mineral supplements to your child's diet.
Contains ~18 pieces.
Why Moms love Early Foods:
Made from ancient Indian Super Foods
We make really small batches of food each day. So you can always feed super fresh meals.
Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing
No Sugar or salt.
No Preservatives, colours or artificial flavours. All Natural
How are Early Foods Cookies Different & Special?
- A freshly prepared batch of cookies once you order online.
- Made from Organically Certified Whole Grains and 0% Maida
- Gluten-free and Sugar-Free Biscuits
- No Baking Powder, No Soda, No Raising Agents, No Egg
- 0% Sugar, Sweetness from Organic Jaggery and Dates
- No hydrogenated fats. Made from pure cow butter.
- No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours
Organic Ragi/Naachni/Finger Millet, Butter, Organic Jaggery, Organic Sorghum/Jowar/Jola, Organic Little Millet/Saame/Kutki, Saboodana/Tapioca Flour, Organic White Rice, Powdered Dry Fruits (Almonds, Dates, Watermelon Seeds, Cashews, Pistachio, Pumpkin seeds, Walnuts, Makhana/Lotus Seeds), Organic Amaranth/Rajgira, Organic Channa Dal/Split Chickpeas
Best before 4 months from MFD. Consume before 1 month from opening the pack. Best to store in a dry steel or glass airtight container.