Moringa and Banana flower fried balls
1. Banana flower - 1
2. Drumstick/Moringa leaves - 1/2 cup
3. Fried gram dal - 50g
4. Onion - 1 ( medium size )
5. Salt to taste
1. Ginger - 1 inch
2. Naati Garlic - 6 cloves
3. Naati Green chilli - 2
4. Cinnamon - 1 inch
5. Cloves - 2
6. Cardamom - 1
7. Khus khus - 1 tbsp
8. Pepper - 2 tsp
9. Cumin - 2 tsp
10. Fennel - 1 tsp
How to make:
1. Grind the fried gram into a fine powder in a blender and set aside
2. Heat cold pressed groundnut oil in a pan add banana flower, masala paste and salt. Saute for 5-10 minutes. Sprinkle water if needed.
3. Add drumstick/Moringa leaves in boiling water. cook for 5 minutes and drain the water.
4. Grind the cooked banana flower mix with sliced onion in a blender. Just pulse a couple of times.(do not add water)
5. Now add fried gram powder, cooked drumstick/Moringa leaves and banana flower. Mix all together and make a soft dough.
6. Make tiny balls.
7. Heat oil in a pan, once the oil is hot, fry the balls in low medium flame and serve hot.