Organic Basil Leaves
Having endless miraculous and medicinal values, Organic Basil is one of the best medicinal herbs to have been discovered. Also known as the Holy Basil, it functions as an adaptogen, enhancing the body’s natural response to physical and emotional stress.
- The phytonutrients and essential oils present in Tulsi, along with the other minerals in it, help cure some of the underlying causes of asthma as well.
- Organic Basil destroys the bacteria that are responsible for dental cavities, plaque, tartar, and bad breath, while also protecting the teeth.
- Having excellent analgesic, sedative, anti-congestive, and disinfectant properties, Tulsi helps cure migraine, sinus pressure, cough, and cold or high blood pressure.
- According to Ayurveda, the Holy Basil contains anti-inflammatory and soothing properties which cure Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
- Vitamin C and Eugenol present protect the heart and lower cholesterol levels in the body.
Tulsi (Holy Basil) is one of the most sacred plants in India. It has a rich history dating back to 3000 years ago to ancient Indian uses. Due to its benefits for the mind, body, and soul, the herb has been valued for centuries.
Basil is used for stomach spasms, loss of appetite, intestinal gas, kidney conditions, fluid retention, head colds, warts, and worm infections. Contains no colour, flavour or additives.
Ingredients: Organic Basil leaves
Best before 24 months from the date of manufacture.
Allergen Information: This product is processed and packed in a facility that may handle Mustard & Sesame.