Fields of Gold - Organic Flax Seeds
- Omega 3 rich oil seeds
- High in dietary fiber
- Natural laxative. Regulates the blood sugar and cholesterol level.
- Comparable amino acid profile with soyabean.
- Contain soluble fiber, which may promote weight loss by reducing hunger and decreasing cravings
Flax seed is one of the omega rich seeds that provide the high amount of dietary fiber.
Ingredients / Composition
Organic flax seeds
Directions for using organic flax seeds:
- Can be used together or alone as stuffing or topping.
- Flax seeds can be soaked by adding 150ml of water to 1tsp of seed.
- Allow to rest in water for 5 min. The swelled gel of flax seeds can be consumed as it is in plain water, soup, salad, fruit juice or buttermilk.
How To Use/recipe
For maximum benefit soak or sprout and consume. Or powder and sprinkle on salads, drinks, yogurts etc. They can be roasted and used as toppings as well.
Date of packing:
Best before 12 months from packaging