Fields Of Gold - Organic Chia seeds
- Omega 3 rich oil seeds
- High in dietary fiber
- Rich in potassium and protein
- Great plant-based and gluten-free protein source
Chia seeds are edible seeds of Salvia hispanica a flowering plant in United States and Mexico. This super food is rich in fat soluble vitamins, omega 3 fatty acid and dietary fiber. It swells to form a gel when soaked in water
How To Use/recipe
For maximum benefit soak or sprout and consume. Or powder and sprinkle on salads, drinks, yogurts etc They can be roasted and used as toppings as well.
Directions for using organic chia seeds:
- Can be used together or alone as stuffing or topping.
- Chia seeds can be soaked by adding 150ml of water to 1tsp of seed.
- Allow to rest in water for 5 min. The swelled gel covered chia seeds can be consumed as is it or in plain water, soup, salad, fruit juice or buttermilk.
Ingredients / Composition:
Organic chia seeds
Best before 12 months from the date of packaging