Fields of Gold Garden Cress Seeds Jar
Garden cress seeds are one of the omega-rich seeds that have a galactagogue property
- Omega 3 rich oil seeds
- High in dietary fiber
- Good source of iron and folic acid
- Helps to regulate menstruation and stimulate milk production in lactating mothers.
- Has broncho-dilating properties.
Directions for using garden cress seeds:
- Can be used together or alone as stuffing or topping.
- Garden Cress can be soaked by adding 150ml of water to 1tsp of seed.
- Allow resting in water for 5 min. The swelled gel-covered garden cress seeds can be consumed as is it or in plain water, soup, salad, fruit juice, or buttermilk.